01. What are abacus and mental arithmetic?
Q & A
02. Why do students learn abacus and mental arithmetic?
03. Abacus and Mental Arithmetic’s Complimentary Functions.
04. What is the best age for students to learn abacus?
5. How to choose a good abacus?
06. The necessity of memorizing beads formula.
07. Using a flash card in abacus class
08. Mental Arithmetic with listening and reading.
09. The purpose of finger-counting.
10. Learning the meaning of adding and subtracting columns.
11. The Combination of abacus and elementary school math.
12. Multiplication and division teaching should determine its position first.
13. What can parents do to help when students are learning abacus?
14. Is accuracy or speed more important in Abacus and Mental Arithmetic learning?
15. The importance of over-quotient in division
16. Complimentary functions of computer flash calculation
17. Pointers for older abacus and mental arithmetic students (6 to 10 years old).
18. The importance of choosing the best abacus teaching materials.
19. How long should a student learn abacus?
20. What is the certification exam?
21. What is the abacus skills classification?
22. An Overview of Two-hand Method.
23. An Overview on One-hand Method.
24. Feasibility of Two-hand Method.
25. Nine-bead abacus and its uses
26. The connection between abacus and mathematics.
27. How to choose a high-quality abacus teaching center?
28. The importance of instructor certification.
29. The state of abacus education around the world.
30. Vision of abacus education.