PAMA Online Symposium
(1) The symposium will be available in four languages: Chinese, English, Russian, and Arabic. Spanish will be added in 2022. Please choose a language that is suitable for your country to participate in. Double registration is not allowed.
(2) For each member country, we will provide five free quotas as a benefit. Registration is based on first come first served, and the course will be determined when 100 members are reached. If there are vacancies, we will distribute them equally to all member states.
(3) The following will be implemented in the year 2021.
English: (on the third Sunday of the listed months: January, March, May, July, September, and November/ 8:00-9:30 am).
Chinese (on the third Sunday of the listed months: January, March, May, July, September, and November/ 10:00-11:30 am).
Russian: (on the third Sunday of the listed months: February, April, June, August, October, and December / 2:00-3:30 pm).
Arabic: (on the third Sunday of the listed months: February, April, June, August, October, and December / 4:00-5:30 pm).
PAMA founder and chairman, Mr. David Liao will be the main speaker in the first year. He will be accompanied by an interpreter.
Spanish will be added in 2022. Please note that all times listed is based on Taiwan time.
(4) The schedule of each class is divided into four short paragraphs:
a) Watching the unit video (15 minutes).
b) Invited senior/ experienced teachers to discuss and share the unit teaching experience (15 minutes).
c) Online discussion with teachers. Discuss and publish experience together (30 minutes).
d) Guest interview (talk about teaching concepts and business experience sharing by the guests) (30 minutes).
A total of 90 minutes. In each online class, abacus and mental arithmetic chairman and celebrities from all over the world will be invited as guests of this online class. The unit videos are divided into 18 units over three years.
(5) This online symposium is not suitable for people who have no experience in teaching abacus and mental arithmetic and who have not fully accomplish two-digit abacus. Please do not register for the symposium. It is also not suitable for teachers who only use a two-hand abacus method. Video recording is prohibited.
(6) Registration is open now. You can register for the symposium by completing the registration form. Remember to attach a photo (which will be included on the certificate). If you have any questions, please send them to .